Roberto PAOLESSEProfessore Ordinario SSD: CHIM/07 Fondamenti Chimici per le TecnologieStanza: AB1 – 17
His research interests can be described by four different topics:
- Synthesis and reactivity of metal complexes of porphyrins and related macrocycles.
- Thin film deposition of organic materials.
- Development of porphyrin based chemical sensors.
- Development and application of artificial sensorial systems (E-nose and E-tongue).
- Study of the opto-electronic properties of porphyrin and related macrocycle thin films He is co-director of the Sensors Group of the University of Rome Tor Vergata (http://sensorsgroup.uniroma2.it/)
- Pubblicazioni (Scopus) | Pubblicazioni (ART)