Susanna PICCIRILLOProfessore Associato SSD: CHIM/03 Chimica Generale e InorganicaStanza: F0 – 6
Her research interests are mainly on laser spectroscopic techniques and their applications to investigate matter. Specifically:
- Infrared Multi-Photon excitation and dissociation processes of polyatomic molecules and ions of biological and pharmaceutical interest with CO2, OPO/OPA and free electron lasers.
- Laser assisted synthesis and Pulsed Laser Ablation Deposition (PLAD) of semi and superconductors and silicon and carbon based nanomaterials.
- Resonant Two Photon Ionization (R2PI) spectroscopy coupled with Time of Flight mass spectrometry for the study of molecules and clusters of biological interest cooled in supersonic beams. Gas-phase enantiodifferentiation of chiral molecules.
- Ultrafast Excited-State Dynamics of molecules in the gas phase and in solution.
She is co-author of more than 110 scientific publications on international journals and 1 patent.
- Pubblicazioni (Scopus) | Pubblicazioni (ART)